Benefits of Hiring Professionals for Post-Construction Clean-UpJanuary 10, 2019
It is exciting to move into a new home, or to plan a renovation project that will transform your house into a new home. However, the chore of cleaning a new home or a newly renovated space is not something people look forward too. Thankfully, there is professional builders’ cleaning services available that can make your move easier into a new home or after a renovation project is completed.
Builders' Cleaning Services for After Construction and Renovation Cleaning
A & K Blasch Cleaning offers complete builders’ cleaning services, which provides the ideal solution for cleaning up after the construction of new homes and home renovation projects. If you are planning to move into a newly constructed home, or for a post renovation move in, then A & K Blasch Cleaning can help.
Our professional cleaners will make sure that your home is spotlessly cleaned before the moving trucks arrive and begin to unload your furniture and personal things. One of the main problems with moving into a new home is overlooking the need for post construction cleaning.
While a new home or a recent renovation project may look clean at first glance, there is typically always some dirt and dust that is left of surfaces, as well as other areas that aren’t in clear view. Post construction cleaning is important, so that when all of your furniture and personal things are moved in, dirt, dust and any moisture or mold are not present.
Here are some the areas that are cleaned during post construction cleaning:
- Carpet cleaning
- Washing all surfaces
- Temporary labels on all appliance and furnishing are removed
- Cleaning all windows and sliding glass doors
- Dusting of walls, ceiling, cabinets, baseboards, and light fixtures
- Damp mopping hard surface floors (including restrooms and stairwells)
- Cleaning drains and plumbing fixtures
Beside these basic post construction cleaning services, A & K Blasch Cleaning can also deep clean carpets, apply floor finishing, and the sanitisation and deodorisation of all areas of new homes and renovation projects.
While most builders and contractors do clean-up after they have completed their work, often times the spaces are not left in a spotless condition. This is why builders’ cleaning services are in demand, as a way to make sure that not only builders and contractors turn over new home builds and renovation projects to owners in a spotless condition, but also for people who want to make their move easier into new homes and renovations.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Builders Cleaning Services in Melbourne: Why Professional Should Do the Job
- Corona Virus (Covid19) Cleaning and Disinfection: What are the Major Requirements?
- Disinfection and Cleaning During Covid19 Pandemic: Why Should Cleaning Professionals Do the Job?
- The Importance of Window Cleaning in Strata Buildings and Offices
- Professional Cleaners for Hire: Helping You Fight Germs and Viruses in Public Places
- Carpet Cleaning: What Should You Expect from Your Professional from Commercial Cleaning Specialists
- Commercial Cleaning: Cleaning Tasks Best Left to Professionals
- Ways to Choose a Reliable Commercial Cleaning Specialist
- Things to Do to Save Time with Your Commercial Cleaning Specialists
- Post Construction Cleaning Services: What Should You Expect from Professional Cleaners?
- Importance of Professional Carpet Cleaning During Summer
- Hire Commercial Cleaning Services This New Year to Have a Fresh Start
- Post-Holiday Carpet Care Services: Why Are They Necessary?
- Hire Professional Residential Cleaners in Order to Attract Potential Apartment Renters
- View all articles…
- The Importance of Industrial Warehouse Cleaning for Food Manufacturers
- Professional Hard Floor Cleaning Services: When Should This Be Done?
- View all articles…
- Professional Commercial Cleaning Services for Moulds and Mildew Prevention in Toilets and Bathrooms
- Making Landlord's Life Easy with Professional Cleaning Services
- View all articles…