Professional Commercial Cleaning Services for Moulds and Mildew Prevention in Toilets and BathroomsDecember 7, 2017
Moulds and mildew are type of fungus that grow on moist and porous surfaces. This is why you usually find these nasty things growing in-between your tile grout, or in areas of your bathroom which have cracks or that have water-damage. You can even find them, of all places, in cloth, felt, or non-polyurethane shower curtains, in drywall, unaired and moist towels, linens, and basically anywhere where moisture can collect.
All that moulds and mildew need to grow is a moist place and a lack of sunlight, such as toilets and bathrooms. It may not seem harmful at first, but it can be, even to a healthy adult. Unfortunately, mould and mildew can become the main cause of respiratory problems that can affect very young children, the elderly, and those with impaired health.
Because it has a tendency to grow in a moist environment, it can also become host to other pathogens. In fact, moulds and mildew spores go airborne when they proliferate, and pathogens can ‘ride’ with them and spread disease. Thankfully, it’s easy to prevent the growth of moulds and mildew in toilets and bathrooms.
Some of the best ways to prevent the spread of moulds and mildew in toilets and bathrooms is to invest in the following:
- Mould-resistant or antimicrobial grout – something of a ‘new’ innovation in tiling, antimicrobial grout is unlike conventional grouts in that it resists the growth of moulds, mildew, and fungi, as well as the growth of different kinds of bacteria that cause off-smells and discolouration on surfaces. Though a tad pricey compared to conventional grouts, investing in mold-resistant grout, when you’re designing a new bathroom or refurbishing an old one, will help prevent moulds and mildew from developing.
- Dehumidifiers – a dehumidifying fan, also called an exhaust extraction fan, is an excellent investment because it will help to prevent the accumulation of moisture, deterring moulds and mildew growth and killing any remaining fungi by literally dehydrating them.
These aren’t fool-proof methods however, since moulds and mildew that are too deep-seated will be almost impossible to completely remove without the help of professional cleaners. Fortunately, you can find reliable professional cleaners that are able to make sure that your toilets and bathroom are free of moulds and mildew, at A. K. Blasch Cleaning.
If you want to eliminate moulds and mildew from your public bathroom, and you are seeking a commercial cleaning specialist, then look no farther than A & K Blasch Cleaning.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Five Reasons to Schedule Carpet Cleaning Before the Holidays
- How to Clean Industrial Premises the Safest Way Possible
- Prepping for Holiday Season Visitors? Plan Ahead and Hire for Garden Cleaning Services
- Professional Cleaning in Newly-Built Homes: Giving Home Owners a Good Headstart
- Safety in Industrial Sites Begin with Clean Premises
- Window Cleaning Services: Effective Visual Merchandising in Retail Stores Begin with Clean Windows
- Prevent Harmful Mould Growth in Carpets through Regular Carpet Cleaning
- Removal and Disposal of Factory Chemical Spills Must not be Taken for Granted
- Reduce Carpet-related Allergies: Hire Professional Carpet Cleaning Services
- Moving to New Business Headquarters? Then Professional Cleaning is a Must!
- Window Cleaning Services: Because Dirt and Grime Can Permanently Damage Windows
- Why is Vacuum Cleaning Not Enough for Carpet Care in Offices?
- Carpet Cleaning and Sanitising: Why Homes and Businesses Should Not Take This for Granted
- Newly-built Multi-Development Units: Why Hire Professional Cleaners?
- Post-Event Cleaning in Commercial Establishments: Hire Professional Cleaners
- Hire Professional Commercial Cleaners for Dirty Warehouse Floors
- Overlooked Spaces in Restaurants that Might Need Professional Cleaning
- Benefits of Clean Windows on Pet Shops and Pet Grooming Salons
- Factory Chemical Spills: Hire Only the Experts for Industrial Cleaning Services
- Commercial Cleaning Services: Why Should You Prioritise this for the New Year?
- Benefits of Hiring Professionals for Post-Construction Clean-Up
- The Importance of Industrial Warehouse Cleaning for Food Manufacturers
- Professional Hard Floor Cleaning Services: When Should This Be Done?
- View all articles…
- Professional Commercial Cleaning Services for Moulds and Mildew Prevention in Toilets and Bathrooms
- Making Landlord's Life Easy with Professional Cleaning Services
- View all articles…